Get all the latest news, feature articles, comment pieces, jobs, events, and rich photo galleries on the go, with our free iPad and iPhone app.
- Access all the latest articles direct from the home page – with four headline articles and a swipeable articles panel.
- Bookmark your favourite articles.
- Read offline – all the most recent articles are downloaded to your device, meaning you can access them even without a Wi-fi or 3G connection.
- Increase the text size for ease of reading.
- Search for articles, jobs and events using the advanced search facility.
- Quickly locate other articles on a particular subject using the ‘related articles’ and ‘articles with the same tag’ features.
- Share articles via email and Twitter.
The app is compatible with iPhones 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, and iPad. It requires iOS 5.1 or later.
To access the most up to date content you will need a Wi-fi or 3G connection. We recommend that you use Wi-fi for the best experience. Once you have downloaded a day's edition, you will then be able to access the home page articles offline. However, you will need a Wi-fi or 3G connection to access all other areas of the app, including older articles not featuring on the home page, jobs, events and the globe.In the top menu bar there is a refresh button. Click on this and the app will check for any new articles that have been published since you last downloaded an edition (you will need a Wi-fi or 3G connection to do this).
There are two main ways to navigate content in the ehospice app. The first is the bottom menu, which allows you to access all sections of the app, including the directory, articles, galleries, jobs, events, our donate page, your profile details and details about ehospice.
The second are the tabs at the top of each page. These are specific to the section of the app you are in. Depending on the section of the app you are in, these tabs include: categories, recommended, most viewed, bookmark, related, share and search.
The directory section has separate tabs at the top of each page to help you navigate the wealth of information and data in this section.
We hope you enjoy accessing all the great content on the app. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions on how we can improve the app and your browsing experience.