The key objectives of the workshop are as follows:
– 1) Creating an awareness of the basic principles of VM
– 2) Increasing sales via well planned and attractive displays
– 3) Improving the customer experience by product placement – see it, like it, buy it
– 4) Raise awareness of customer service – greeting clients, available to answer questions.
– 5) Practical element – how to dress a mannequin and how to dress a set of tables.
– 6) Creating eye catching windows
– 7) Take away workbook with all of the course content for the delegates to refer back to
The workshop takes place at Global Point, Steyning Way, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9SB. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
In addition to the we have also run charity-specific workshops for Naomi House & Jacksplace (Winchester), St Catherine’s Hospice (Crawley) and St Mary’s Hospice (Birmingham) where they have arranged to get a good number of staff/managers together and run either a part or whole day workshop which is charged again at a nominal cost and includes all of the above benefits too.
The feedback we have had from this is really positive at Head of Retail, HR and Store Staff Level, and we are constantly evolving the content based on feedback we receive. The overwhelming response from delegates has largely been – ‘I can do this’!
We also encourage the shop managers/staff to bring along images and descriptions of their windows so that the trainer is able to spend some time 1-1 to discuss these specifically so that they can take away tangible solutions to fit their own stores.
For more information and to book visit https://www.acopia.co.uk/visual-merchandising-training/ or contact Terry Gardner on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07848 459800