10 June 2020
Royal College of Physicians of London
11 St Andrews Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4LE
Worth 6 CPD credits, this 1-day conference is packed full of informative sessions, case reviews and networking opportunities.
- Palliative care in a specialist emergency hospital
- The effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of hospital palliative care
- Advance care planning – what is currently happening?
Who should attend
Clinicians in both acute medical specialties and Palliative Medicine
The RCP runs a comprehensive programme of conferences on a wide range of topics, offering delegates:
- cutting-edge clinical education
- CPD credits, helping delegates to prepare for revalidation
- opportunities to network
- updated skills and knowledge.
Sponsorship & Exhibition
For information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact Lucy Murphy, Sponsorship manager, at email@example.com
For more information visit https://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/events/palliative-care-conference