37.5 hours per week
About Sue Ryder
As a provider of unique, patient-centred care for almost 60 years, we put people at the heart of everything we do. Just like our patients, the people that work for us are individuals with different needs, and we’re committed to making Sue Ryder a great place to work for every single one.
About Leckhampton Court Hospice
At Sue Ryder – Leckhampton Court Hospice people are being supported to achieve the best possible quality of life. We offer specialist palliative and end of life care in a relaxed, friendly and happy atmosphere.
We provide specialist palliative care for the people of Gloucestershire with potentially life-threatening illnesses. We strive to meet the overall needs of the patient; their family and carers, with the support and expertise of our multidisciplinary specialist palliative care team.
Our specialist palliative care services include:
- 16 bed inpatient unit
- day hospice
- hospice at home
- family support service
About the role
It’s a crucial role where you’ll manage the day-to-day provision of services within budget. You’ll also:
- Ensure there is a continuous programme of quality improvement demonstrated through a quality improvement plan
- Take the lead on the development of new services in response to service demands
- Report to the Quality Action Group as part of the hospice’s integrated approach to Healthcare Governance
- Deputise for the Hospice Director where appropriate
- A first level RN with NMC
- A relevant degree in healthcare and a management qualification (or equivalent). Experience in speciality within a palliative care setting
- A patient-centred philosophy and the ability to take the lead in managing change projects
- Experience of working with budgets and detailed understanding of care costs and calculations for care provision that is sector specific
Above all, our people are passionate about delivering incredible Hospice and Neurological Care. Providing the people who use our services with person centred support is a fundamental part of what we do. If you are committed to incredible care, join us
Post subject to DBS & satisfactory references