At our website you’ll find valuable information such as:
- How we help with our toll-free phone lines, peer support groups, and workshops;
- Online access to our Where to Begin guide and Caregiver Handbook;
- An extensive list and explanation of many government and other organizations’ programs and services;
- A full listing of Adult Day Programs across the province;
- Hospice Palliative Care resources including Grief and Bereavement;
- and much more.
Come meet the team.
May is Caregiver Awareness Month in Nova Scotia. Come celebrate family and friends by attending a Caregiver Appreciation Tea.
We want to ensure the most accurate and current information. If you notice any errors or omissions, please contact us at info@caregiversNS.org.
If you do not wish to receive any further emails from us, please accept our apologies and click the Unsubscribe button below.