The 2nd ICPCN Conference will take place in the vibrant city of Buenos Aires from 18 – 21 May 2016. A ‘Call for Abstracts’ was issued today with a closing deadline of 26 October 2015.
The conference theme is ‘Children’s Palliative Care – NOW!’ and provides for abstracts for presentations and/or posters in the following thematic areas:
- Pain and symptom management, including non pharmacological therapies
- Psychosocial aspects of care including grief and bereavement
- Spiritual care in clinical practice
- Education for children’s palliative care
- Perinatal palliative care
- Children’s palliative care and Non Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
- Transition from children’s to adult palliative care services
- Family and volunteers perspectives
- Organisation of services, including the role of schools and other organisations
Abstract submission must be made online and can be accessed through the ICPCN Conference website.