The 10th Asia Pacific Hospice Conference will be held in Bangkok from 11-13 October 2013.
- Last date to submit abstract: 9 May 2013
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 7 June 2013
- Early registration deadline: 10 July 2013
- Late registration deadline: 15 September 2013
Abstract Categories include:
- Education and training
- Ethical issues
- Disease-focused palliative care
- Family issues
- Programmes and service development and delivery
- Interprofessional issues
- Loss, grief and bereavement
- Nursing issues
- Palliative care in specific settings
- Paediatric palliative care
- Professional development
- Psychosocial issues
- Whole-person care
- Pain and symptom control
Abstracts can be submitted online. If you use the online abstract submission, the system will send an automatic email indicating a successful submission. Abstracts sent by email will receive an acknowledgement notification from the Secretariat.
Authors will be notified of acceptance via email by 7 June 2013. If you do not receive any notification by 7 June 2013, please email the Secretariat at email@example.com
Upon receipt of notification of acceptance, the author must register as a delegate by 5 July, 2013.
It will be assumed that any author not registered by this date has withdrawn from the program and his or her abstract will not appear in the Conference Handbook.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Handbook. Any editing will be restricted to spelling and formatting style only.
More details regarding format of abstract are available at the conference website.