Ten free end of life management toolkits aim to help people think about and plan for their death, by simply explaining the keys things that need to be considered and planned for – such as making a will and a digital asset plan, advance care directives and how to handle traveling disasters. Each toolkit contains a practical checklist, glossary and associated forms.
- understanding probate
- life insurance
- advanced healthcare directives
- how to create an estate plan
- the benefits of forming a trust
- how to establish a digital assets plan
- document access and storage
- how to handle travel disasters.
These toolkits are primarily designed for use in USA, laws and policy may differ in different countries.