|The application deadline is July 15, 2022. Results will be announced at the beginning of August 2022.
Scholarship applicants from all disciplines are welcome to apply. Applicants must:
- Be current IAHPC members. If you wish to apply and are not an IAHPC member, you may join on the IAHPC website.
- Be current members at the time of the conference.
Preference will be given to applicants who:
- Live in a Low or Middle income country as identified by the World Bank income classification
- Live in a region that is within 2 hours of Montreal (Eastern Daylight Time) – to be able to access the conference during daytime.
- Whose institution is an IAHPC active member. To see institutional members, go to the IAHPC Members Section.
- Are dedicated full-time to palliative care in their current work.
- Graduated less than 10 years ago from university.
- Describe in their applications the long-term goals that lead to improvements in any of the following areas: service provision; education; availability of and access to medicines; public policy.
- Have an accepted abstract for poster / oral presentation. You do not need to have verification that your abstract has been selected to apply for the scholarship. The IAHPC will verify which abstracts have been selected with the congress organizers during the scholarship selection process. Abstract submission deadline is May 15, 2022.
More details about the application process and the online form are available at the IAHPC website.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Program, contact IAHPC Senior Operations Officer, Genevieve Napier.