Article titles include:
- Cultural and religious considerations in paediatric palliative care
- Early integration of palliative care in hospitals: A systematic review on methods, barriers, and outcome
- The experiences, coping mechanisms, and impact of death and dying on palliative medicine specialists
- Care for the cancer caregiver: A systematic review
- Experience of anxiety among patients with severe COPD: A qualitative, in-depth interview study
- Pain relief, spiritual needs, and family support: Three central areas in intercultural palliative care
- Anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis: Psychiatric presentation and diagnostic challenges from psychosomatic medicine perspective
- A national approach to improving adolescent and young adult (AYA) oncology psychosocial care: The development of AYA-specific psychosocial assessment and care tools
- The integration of a person-centered approach in palliative care
- The provision of end-of-life care by medical-surgical nurses working in acute care: A literature review.
All ten articles are available on the Cambridge Journals website and will be free to download until 28 February 2015.