Capital Appeal Manager
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours
We are working in partnership with Macmillan Caring Locally, a charity whose main focus is providing funding for the Macmillan Unit at Christchurch Hospital, which is a centre of excellence.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Capital Appeal Manager to raise £4m to build a new palliative care hospice at a total cost of £9m. This is an exciting, challenging and fulfilling role for the right individual. You will lead on all aspects of a major capital fundraising appeal to achieve the overall fundraising targets. Working across the organisation you will co-ordinate the capital appeal, ensuring the internal and external stakeholders are fully engaged and involved.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Major capital appeal experience or similar
- Experience of developing and implementing fundraising and campaign strategies at a senior level
- Fundraising success across a range of funding sources
- Experience of managing the production of print and other promotional materials
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage high level relationships
- Ability to represent the organisation positively externally and speak publicly as required.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate a broad range of people internally and externally.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this important role, we very much look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Please submit your CV in a word document, with a supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, email@example.com quoting our reference EH1604-8
Advert to close – 26 July 2016
Interview – Tuesday 9 August 2016