Salary: c.£85,000 + benefits
As a leading provider of palliative care and education, the Hospice of St Francis is a highly successful and forward-thinking charity with a turnover of c£5m. With an excellent reputation both in the local community and beyond, we reach 1,000 patients and their families in Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. In addition, our newly opened Spring Centre, a growing community hub, offers practical and holistic support through specialist clinics, bereavement support services, carer groups and complementary therapies to outpatients.
Our Chief Executive Dr Ros Taylor MBE will retire in March 2015 after 17 years with the Hospice. Supported by a strong, expert Executive Team, the new Chief Executive will provide clear strategic direction, consolidating the achievements in quality, collaboration and growth over recent years, and deliver innovative solutions for future development. The Chief Executive will therefore be someone completely at ease in a public-facing role, who would love the challenge of taking the Hospice to its next phase of development.
The successful candidate will have:
- A demonstrable track record of substantial top management and leadership experience
- A track record of business planning and monitoring experience
- Experience of leading organisation change
- Excellent people management, relationship building and stakeholder networking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to involve and engage with our community, building supportive relationships which maximise our contribution.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, please contact Sandra Hamovic on 020 7820 7318.
Closing date for applications: 9am Wednesday 29th October