Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Hospice Band 6 £25,727 – £34,531 per annum
Are you knowledgeable about Palliative Care, motivated, enthusiastic, and educationally focused?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right person in the form of a new Clinical Educator post.
Applicants would need to hold a RN Adult qualification and have excellent communication skills.
Essential criteria also includes BSc in Nursing or Palliative Care and relevant teaching qualification or be willing to undertake.
The successful applicant would be working closely with the Clinical Education Lead and be involved in:
• Development, delivery and evaluation of the Hospice’s Palliative Care Education Programme.
• Development and ongoing evaluation of the Hospice’s Palliative Care education strategy in line with Strategic and Annual Business Plans.
• The running of the European Certificate Course in line with Princess Alice Hospice Guidelines.
• Delivery and development of education project work and Staff development programmes.
• Facilitating SAGE & THYME Communication Skills workshops.
The post holder will also be responsible for leading on the provision for the clinical content of the mandatory training programme, organising and co-ordinating clinical placements within the Hospice and maintenance of the Hospice library.
Informal visit highly recommended. Please contact Kara Fereday Clinical Education Lead on 0121 472 1191 if you wish to visit.
For an application pack, please download the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form from the Hospice website – www.birminghamhospice.org.uk and return both to email@example.com
Please note you are required to complete the application form; CVs alone will not be accepted.
Closing date: 23rd January 2015 at noon
Interview date: 20th February 2015
Registered charity no 503456
The Hospice is committed to developing a dynamic and diverse workforce, representative of the communities it serves. We ask you, therefore, to complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring form to help us in this aim.