Locations: America Square Conference Centre, London
We are delighted to announce you can now book your place on our conference Current Issues in Palliative Care 2014, in association with the British Journal of Hospital Medicine and the International Journal for Palliative Nursing.
Current Issues in Palliative Care 2014 is a 2 day CPD certified conference that will provide participants with comprehensive overviews and updates on the current thinking in the field of end of life care. It will give you the opportunity to take away practical advice that you can translate into clinical practice.
This conference will present an excellent arena for all palliative care physicians and nurses, general practitioners with a special interest in palliative medicine, specialist in pain management, oncologists, specialists in care of the chronically ill and hospice managers to discuss the latest developments with some of the most respected professionals in the field.
Lecture highlights will include:
- Professor Bridget Johnston, Nottingham – Self-care and end of life care
- Dr Derek Willis, Shropshire – Are we morally obliged to provide palliative care for patients with non malignant conditions?
- Professor Miriam Johnson, Hull – Palliative care for people with heart failure
- Dr David Oliver, Kent – Progressive neurological diseases – how can palliative care help?
- Professor Matthew Hotopf, London – Assessment and management of depression in palliative care
- Dr Gill Hirst, Manchester – Palliative care and end stage renal disease
To secure your place book today you can call the Conference Team on 0207 501 6762 or visit the website.
If you require an invoice to be made out to your Trust, please call the Conference Team and we can send a booking form to you to be completed.
We look forward to welcoming you in May 2014.