Part-time, 20 hours per week
£20,000 to £22,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
Hospices of Hope is the leading palliative care charity in South Eastern Europe. We have a strong presence in Scotland with 4 charity shops already opened.
We are looking to recruit someone who has a strong proven background in fundraising and good communications skills. The candidate will be expected to use our fundraising database (training can be provided) so must be computer literate and should have a good understanding of social media.
The successful candidate may occasionally be required to travel – to our head office in Kent and to the countries we support. A link with Romania, Serbia or Moldova is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Develop and deliver effective communications with our supporters based in Scotland to ensure that they are kept up to date with our work and fundraising activities in Scotland;
- Expand our donor base in Scotland;
- Liaise with the fundraising team in our head office on fundraising strategies to maximise income from Scottish statutory and corporate funders, trusts, foundations and individuals;
- Continue our existing fundraising programme and develop and expand that programme to maximise fundraising income;
- Liaise with staff in our shops to ensure the staff are aware of our work and to involve staff in the charity’s fundraising programme.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com