The Carlton Hotel, Edinburgh
Getting bereavement right for every child should be possible within existing policies, but do our culture, systems and practices really enable bereavement support for every child?
This innovative, interactive conference will provide information on the findings of Child Bereavement UK’s Scotland project and facilitate discussion on the way forward to improve the availability and co-ordination of bereavement support for children and young people across Scotland.
This conference is relevant to all those concerned with making a difference to families living in deprivation, including
- Health, and social care executives and practitioners
- Directors and senior managers in education
- Central and local government officers
- Early Interventionists
- Third sector organisations
- Bereavement practitioners
Fee: £75 Includes lunch and refreshments