Join Hospice UK for three days of insight and innovation as we share and celebrate the expertise within hospice and palliative care.
Reflecting the theme of ‘People, Partnerships and Potential’ our 2016 conference programme provides a focus for:
- sharing, extending and challenging our experience of the people we work with and for – staff, patients and informal carers
- working in partnership – with funders, regulators, other service providers and our local communities
- recognising and nurturing potential – within individuals and our services.
Each day offers plenary and parallel sessions which will be of interest to strategic leaders, trustees and to both clinical and non-clinical colleagues.
Confirmed plenary speakers include:
- Tracey Bleakley, chief executive at Hospice UK
- Professor David Clark, sociologist at the University of Glasgow and visiting professor at the University of Navarra, Spain
- Gail Eva, senior lecturer in the Department of Clinical Sciences at Brunel University London
- Alison Killing, architect and urban designer
Registration is now open – with discounts available on multiple bookings.