Full and Part time shifts available including weekends and nights
Sue Ryder Thorpe Hall, Peterborough is recruiting! We do whatever we can to be a safety net for people with life-limiting conditions and their family carers at the most difficult time of their lives. We’re recruiting for our New Hospice @ Home services which are expanding thanks to the generous support of Morrisons.
The post holder will be a Registered Nurse, with a relevant Healthcare Degree who has experience of working in the community with palliative care patients, as well as experience of people management/managing a team.
The successful candidate will take on a leadership role to ensure the Hospice@Home team delivers high quality palliative and end of life care to patients and their families.
For an informal chat or for further information please call Allison Mann, Head of Clinical Services on 01733 225910
Sue Ryder Benefits
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell holiday up to 5 days
- Private pension matched at either 3% or 5%
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice such as legal and
- PeoplePerks – discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350.
- 20% staff discount at shop.sueryder.org – The website has an amazing range of new goods – including homewares, gifts, children’s toys and furniture, musical instruments and dolls houses.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised meals within our healthcare centres
- Development opportunities for all
- Free tea and coffee
Closing date: 8 July 2015
Interview date: 13 July 2015