Hours: 37.5 per week
St Raphael’s Hospice seeks a Legacies and In Memory Fundraising Officer. The successful applicant will be responsible for these areas of fundraising in the Borough’s of Sutton and Merton including :
- development and implementation of a Legacy strategy
- the recruitment of legacy “pledges”
- to maximise “In Memory” donations
- take a lead in promoting donations via Tribute Funds and “In Lieu of Flowers”
- to work with other fundraising staff, including on the “Make Your Will Fortnight” annual campaign
- be the primary point of contact for the “Remember a Charity” consortium which St Raphael’s Hospice is joining from 1st January 2014.
Applicants should have at least one year’s previous experience of successfully building, developing and maintaining legacy fundraising within the charity sector.
Send your CV and letter of application, preferably via email, to: Keith Witham, Director of Fundraising & Communications, St Raphael’s Hospice, London Road, North Cheam, Surrey SM3 9DX. Email: email@example.com
For a full job specification visit www.straphaels.org.uk
Candidates who are invited for interview will be contacted with an interview date in mid-November 2013. Salary according to experience.
The anticipated start date will be early January 2014.
This post will be based at the Hospice Fundraising Office at Capitol House, 662 London Road, North Cheam, Sutton SM3 9BY.
Closing date: Thursday 31st October 2013