Salary range £30,601 – £37,702 pa (pro rata) + benefits
Are you committed to empowering others to deliver excellent palliative and end of life care?
The Hospice of St Francis believes that clinical education and expert practice is central to excellence in care. In order to facilitate this we believe in empowering the skills, knowledge, experience, competence and practice of hospice staff and volunteers as well as staff in all care settings. You will join our supportive and friendly education team, including another Lecturer Practitioner, delivering the Hospice of St Francis education programme.
Your role will include:
- Contributing to the design, delivery and evaluation of current and future end of life education programmes.
- Contributing to the hospice staff and volunteers clinical education programme
- Contributing to the development of palliative and end of life education for all staff in all settings
- Contributing to the care home/ABC end of life education programme
- To provide a clinical element in your role through e.g. nurse led clinics – this part of the role is to be developed in consultation with the post holder and hospice clinical strategy
For an informal discussion please contact Clare Hearnshaw, Director of Care and Clinical Development on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07739 191049.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 19th December 2014
Interview date is Tuesday 30th December 2014