19hrs per post (Job share)
Total 38 Hours per week
Working with Adults and Children you will be able to demonstrate effective communication and creative skills through previous experience and understanding of the benefits of therapeutic activities in a palliative care setting.
This is a job share position and the need to work flexibly will be required as the posts will include evening and weekend work.
Hours per post may be reviewed and discussed at interview.
Main responsibilities will include:-
- The coordination, management and delivery of therapeutic activities across the Hospice.
- Involvement in the delivery and identification of appropriate activities within palliative and supportive care.
- Planning, review and evaluation of the effectiveness of activities in partnership with a wider multi-disciplinary team.
- Management and support of the team of therapeutic activities volunteers.
- Providing support to the multi-disciplinary team, sharing knowledge and skills to involve and empower them in the delivery of activities to meet the needs of the patients.
- Regular liaison with the Income Generation team to promote activities and fundraising opportunities.
- Collation of statistical information.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with community contacts.
For further information contact Karen Higgins, Health, Support & Wellbeing Team Manager, via email: email@example.com.
For an application pack, visit the St Andrew’s Hospice website.
Closing Date: 15 July 2015