Win a Bentley driving experience and give back to palliative care

Categories: Community Engagement.

Bentley have donated two extra places for their The Power on Ice driving experience, with proceeds from competition entries going directly to Care2Save Charitable Trust  – an international charity supporting hospice and palliative care.

The competition will run from 1 December 2014 to 8 January 2015, with entries costing just £1.

There is no limit to the number of entries possible and they can be made through the website. Bentley is also donating exclusive gifts for those who buy a number of entries in the charity draw, including a tour of Bentley’s factory in Crewe.

So what can winners expect?

Set in the icy north of Finland, Power on Ice elevates the concept of ice driving to the extreme, with the most powerful Bentley line-up yet. Throughout the four-day adventure, the winners will push a range of Bentley cars beyond the limitations of every-day driving, starting with the first ever chance to drive the Continental GT3-R on ice.

With expert in-car tuition from Bentley’s ice-driving team and four-time World Rally Champion, Juha Kankkunen, piloting the cars on his personally designed tracks is just one part of this amazing event.

Hosted at the boutique hotel of Chalet Ruka Peak there are also snowmobile rides, ice-karting and night-time Huskey-sled safari adventures to reindeer farms.

Each place normally costs €11,340.

How does Care2Save support hospice and palliative care?

As reported previously in ehospice, Care2Save is essentially a shopping website that works by receiving commission from their products and service partners.

Care2Save customers who purchase products and services via the Care2Save portal, will be donating 100% of the commission to charity.

80% of the commission will go directly to the customer’s charity of choice and the remaining 20% will go to the Care2Save Charitable Trust, to support palliative care services globally. The cost to the client is nothing.

There are other similar schemes already in existence, but Care2Save has some notable differences:

  • Care2Save is a UK registered charity with very low running costs.
  • The service will give 100% of the commission to charity.
  • A portion of the commission will always be distributed directly to fund palliative care organisations.

Visit the Bentley website to enter and be in with a chance of the driving experience of a lifetime.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *