Cost: £90 (includes refreshments & lunch)
Venue: Sobell House, Oxford
Facilitators: Bob Heath and Marilyn Relf
This day will be of interest to all those whose work brings them into contact with people experiencing grief, and who are want to develop more creative ways of responding.
About this course
Mankind has always engaged in creative approaches in an effort to gain a deeper understanding and insight into suffering. As health professionals, sharing in these processes with patients and clients who are grieving, not only enables us to engage with a powerful form of symbolic healing, but also provides us with rich opportunities to express our empathy and respond compassionately in helpful and interactive ways.
This interactive study day will help participants to be able to:
- Develop creative listening skills
- Develop confidence in using creative approaches to support others
- Develop a deeper understanding of the role of symbolism in compassionate relationships
- Create and maintain safety when using more creative approaches
- Understand how stories and songs can support grieving people.
For further details, and to book, click the button below or contact us at 01865 225886 or email@example.com