The importance of effective, high-quality virtual education has never been more important to our field. The professional education webinar series from the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization is an easy and affordable way to structure your education calendar for the year while providing an opportunity to engage your staff with information needed in today’s challenging environment. Webinar packages include:
- Unlimited log-ins per location
- MP4 recordings of each webinar
- Relevant topics addressing key issues
2022 Webinar Tracks
- Community-Based Palliative Care
- Innovation – NEW THIS YEAR!
- Interdisciplinary Team & Supportive Care
- Regulatory & Compliance
For providers who ordered a 2021 webinar package, they are already prepared for the November 18, 2021, webinar on the new Home Health Final Rule that will cover hospice survey and enforcement issues that are part of this final rule from CMS. Webinars from NHPCO give you information necessary to lead your program and ensure staff excellence.