Caring Connections provides many resources for promoting hospice and palliative care services within your community. The below resources may be downloaded from or accessed from the Caring Connections website.
- Understanding Hospice, Palliative Care and End-of-Life Decisions (English)
- Hospice Can Help You and Your Family (English)
- Hospice Can Help You and Your Family (Spanish)
- Hospice Can Help You and Your Family (Chinese)
Consumer brochures on hospice and palliative care
- What is Hospice?
- Hospice Care: A Consumer’s Guide to Selecting a Hospice Program
- Hospice Care and the Medicare Hospice Benefit
- Hospice Volunteers: Helping People LIVE
- What is Palliative Care?
- How Can Palliative Care Help Me?
- The Dying Process-A Guide for Family Caregivers
- Additional Caring Connections brochures, including materials in Spanish and Mandarin Chinese.
Additional information on Hospice:
- Facts and Figures of Hospice Care from NHPCO
- Hospice Provides What Americans Want at the End of Life
- Common Misconceptions About Hospice
- The Medicare Hospice Benefit
- Talking About Treatment Options and Palliative Care: A Guide for Physicians and Other Clinicians [PDF]
NHPCO Outreach Guide and Resources are available on the NHPCO website; members will need their ID and password to access these materials that include:
- outreach guide and outreach suggestions
- article collection
- media outreach documents
- ad slick collection
- member logos
- professional journal articles
- and more.