NHPCO’s Remaining 2021 webinars offer a wealth of education with tracks that focus on areas relevant to your organization.
Purchase one of NHPCO’s mid-year webinar packages of 12, 6, or a track of 4 webinars that bring expert faculty on timely topics right to your office or training center. NHPCO’s 2021 webinars are built around six highly-requested tracks. Order a package now and take advantage of the bonus incentives.
- NHPCO webinars now allow an unlimited number of staff the ability to log-in for the webinar.
- An MP4 is provided to the site coordinator for each webinar.
- Any remaining webinars that might be scheduled for 2021 after your 12 webinar subscription begins will be offered to you as a bonus to round out the year.
Purchase a Webinar Package of:
12 webinars = $495 member price / $2250 non-member price
6 webinars = $249 member price / $999 non-member price
Single Track of 4 webinars = $175 member price / $750 non-member price
Learn more and purchase your package online.
Some of the remaining webinars topics that you can bring to your team:
- June 10 – Risk Situations in the Home
- June 24 – Caring for Patients with End-Stage ALS
- July 8 – EOL Doulas: A Collaborative Approach to Family-Centered Hospice and Palliative Care
- July 22 – Ensuring Equitable Access to Needed Care for the Seriously Ill
- August 12 – Employee Morale
- August 26 – Hospice Wage Index and Quality Reporting Final Rule
- September 9 – Implicit Bias and Quality of Care