Roger’s House and the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario, in collaboration with the Canadian Hospice Palliative Care Association (CHPCA) and the Canadian Network of Pediatric Hospices, are proud to be hosting the first national Canadian paediatric palliative care symposium. The symposium will be held on October 30, at the Westin Hotel in Ottawa, Ontario.
The day-long symposium will feature speakers from across the country as well as Joan Marston, Chief Executive of the International Children’s Palliative Care Network, who will speak on what Canada can do to help create a global network.
Topics also include:
- The Sociocultural Trends in Thinking about Child Death
- Transition from ICU to Home
- Perinatal Hospice
- Best Practice in Pain Management
- In-Home Respite in Quebec
- Challenges of Setting Up a New Program
- Teamwork and Spiritual Care
- Development of a Neonatal End of Live Care Plan
- Family Panel discussing demands on family over time
- Video presentations on Loss and Bereavement
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about children’s palliative care. For more information and to register please visit: http://conference.chpca.net/pediatric-symposium/
Leave a Reply