IAHPC affiliates are invited to nominate health professionals actively working in hospice and palliative care with demonstrated interest in the development of international palliative care initiatives and issues.
Nominees may be located in any country, must have academic backgrounds and must fulfil the following criteria:
- Have been active affiliates of IAHPC for at least three consecutive years at the time of nomination
- Have demonstrated work and commitment in palliative/hospice care in his/her field
- Currently hold or have held a position within a teaching hospital, university or palliative care organisation
- Have demonstrated willingness to participate and work in the board activities including working groups and task forces
- Have demonstrated interest in international palliative and hospice care issues
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
Candidates must have access to the Internet and hold an active e-mail account.
Nominators must be an active affiliate of IAHPC at the time of nomination.
- Nominators may nominate one candidate only
- Nominations have to be done by submitting a nomination form.
To request a form contact Ms. Ana Restrepo at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for nominations is November 30, 2012.
The term of the new directors will begin on 1 January 2013 and will end 31 December 2015. The directors will be elected by a vote of the current directors and will be announced in December 2012.