The Congress will take place in Madrid, Spain on May 18-20, 2017.
Applicants from all disciplines are welcome. In order to apply for a traveling scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have not received grants from IAHPC in the past 3 years
- Be current IAHPC members. If you wish to apply and are not an IAHPC member, you may join by clicking here.
Preference will be given to applicants:
- Living in Lower, Lower-Middle and Upper-Middle income categories as per the World Bank income classification data. See here.
- Applicants who have been IAHPC active members for two or more consecutive years.
- Actively working in palliative care.
- Graduated less than 10 years ago from specialty or medical school
- Have an accepted abstract for poster / oral presentation. Proof of acceptance of the poster will be required after EAPC notifies the applicants.
- Registered as web users at the EAPC database online (free of charge) at the EAPC website.
EAPC will give discounted registration fees to individuals from countries in the Lower and Lower-Middle income categories. Winners of the scholarships will benefit from this discount and can apply the scholarship funds to off-set the cost of their travel and accommodations. Additional information about the congress is available in the congress website at EAPC-2017 website.
More detailed information about the application process and the online form are available at the IAHPC website here.
Deadline to apply is January 15, 2017. Results will be announced by early February.
If you need information on how to apply please contact Genevieve Napier, IAHPC Manager of Programs and Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org.