Proposals on Topics Pertaining to Integrating Spiritual Care in Healthcare should be sent by by 15 August 2014.
Building on the successful 2014 conference, the event will be devoted to the presentation and discussion of best practice and latest data on the clinical, educational, research and advocacy aspects of integrating spiritual care in healthcare.
Workshop proposals should include:
- Title of workshop
- Name(s) and credentials of the presenter(s)
- Three learning objectives
- An abstract of no more than 300 words describing:
- The issue the workshop will address.
- The relevance of this issue to the focus of the conference.
- The content to be presented to address that issue.
- The experience of the presenter(s) with this issue.
- The learning modalities to be employed.
All workshops should be aimed at the advanced practitioner/researcher and should maximize dialogue with participants. Preference will be given to multidisciplinary teams.
Proposals should be e-mailed to Sandra Jamison (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 15 August 15 2014. Questions should also be addressed to Ms. Jamison.