The organisation serves more than 1200 hospice and palliative care patients, and this setting offers Fellows exceptional training, with rotation across the following sites:
- inpatient consultation service
- community-based palliative care
- home hospice, inpatient hospice and palliative care units and residences
- ambulatory palliative care
- long-term care, and
- pediatric palliative care.
The multi-disciplinary faculty is led by Program Director Russell Portenoy, MD, and Associate Program Directors Mona Patel, DO, and Myra Glajchen, DSW.
Read more about the Fellowship on the MJHS website.