9th Annual Conference on Dementia and End of Life
This conference will bring together experts from across health & social care, as well as an international perspective, to consider new approaches to care planning & co-ordination across sectors to improve care for people at the end of life with dementia.
Who should attend?
- People with personal experience of end of life care
- Commissioners, including leaders of CCGs and Health & Well Being Boards, NHS Trusts, social care and primary care, and in the voluntary and independent sectors
- People managing and working in services for people with dementia
- People managing and working in palliative and end of life care services
- General Practitioners, Community and District Nurses
- Health and Social Care Chaplains
Early Bird Discount prices (20% off usual cost) valid until 14th November 2014