Primrose Hospice provides a major support facility for the communities of Bromsgrove and Redditch. Its primary goal is to deliver specialist palliative and end of life care and holistic support for patients and their families or carers.
With the impending retirement of the current chief executive the hospice is now looking to appoint a successor.
The chief executive will:
- work with the trustees to sustain and develop the vision and future strategy
- work with the senior managers to provide leadership for the organisation, motivating employees and volunteers to ensure key performance measures are achieved
- ensure the ongoing reputation and financial stability of the organisation and the provision of high standards of care and support
- build and maintain effective relationships outside of the organisation to promote understanding of the hospice’s vision and services.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- an understanding of, and passion for, the objectives, ethos, and values of the hospice
- experience in developing strategic partnerships related to service provision
- experience in securing significant funding
- outstanding communication and ambassadorial skills, with the ability to inspire external stakeholders and the wider community
- a personal leadership style which commands respect and credibility from others.
It is envisaged that the key accountabilities in this important permanent role will be delivered on a three days a week, flexible, part-time basis.
Please send CV and covering letter to Faith Haughey, Primrose Hospice, St Godwald’s Road, Bromsgrove B60 3BW. For further information Faith can be contacted on 01527 889791.