Cost: £90 (includes refreshments & lunch)
Venue: Sobell House, Oxford
Facilitators: Sakina Bi and Christopher Coutts
This study day is for those professionals who work with patients or carers who are towards the end of their lives, and who wish to explore the dynamics of death and dying.
The study day may also be of interest to other people who wish to have a better understanding of the issues faced by patients and their carers who are towards the end of their lives.
About this course
This study day will concentrate on utilising real life experiences of palliative care patients, family, carers, and professionals. It will highlight the positive and negative experiences of these patients and carers.
This will be an interactive course and there will be opportunities to share participant’s experiences in this area.
This day will help participants to:
- Identify issues related to death and dying
- Identify physical and emotional aspect of dying
- Explore one’s own understanding of death and experiences
- Explore cultural differences
- Share first hand experiences of life in the palliative care sector
- Identify end of life services
For further details, and to book, click the button below or contact us at 01865 225886 or firstname.lastname@example.org