Up to 21 hours per week
Salary: £10,518.38 – £12,720.96
Greenwich & Bexley Community Hospice’s Fundraising Team are responsible for generating income to support the Hospice’s work in providing end of life care in the Boroughs of Greenwich Bexley. There is an opportunity for a Lottery Promotions Officer to join the fundraising team at the Hospice.
Are you passionate about Hospice care? We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated self-starter who is target driven and with excellent communication skills to join our fundraising team in a new role promoting exciting initiatives, building lasting community relationships and growing income through the Hospice lottery. Previous sales or fundraising experience is required along with a good standard of education to A-level. Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel and email is necessary. Alongside sound verbal and written communication skills, the ability to organise and prioritise own workload is essential.
You will need to be able to work on your own initiative, as well as integrating successfully into the fundraising team. You will be required to travel across Greenwich and Bexley boroughs so it is essential that you hold a UK driving license and have use of your own car insured for business purposes. A flexible approach to work will be required.
The Hospice’s Benefits Package includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance, starting at 27 days rising to 30 days plus bank holidays (pro-rata for part time staff).
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme for existing members or
- A defined contribution Pension scheme with up to a 7% company contribution
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme for all staff
- Training and Development to support continuous professional development
- Subsidised meals at the hospice
- Free parking at the hospice
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 24th May 2016
Interview date: Thursday 9th June 2016
For an application form and job description please visit the hospice website at www.communityhospice.org.uk or contact Elaine Jermyn, HR Administrator, Tel: 020 8320 5807 Email: email@example.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.