Job reference – REQ000005049
Application closing date – 9 February 2016
Peterborough Thorpe Hall Hospice, PE3 6LW
Salary – £40,000, depending on skills and experience
Package – Up to 30 days paid holiday, generous pension and benefits package
Are you an experienced fundraiser looking for a new challenge for the New Year. If so come and join our flourishing Hospice team and contribute to the incredible work that we do across Sue Ryder.
Not only is this a chance to develop your personal fundraising skills, you’ll also be responsible for leading the growth and development of our fundraising team and maximising the income needed to provide our incredible services. You will be part of the Senior Management team and working closely with colleagues in our central fundraising team to ensure excellent cross department working and communication. No two days are the same and this is a great opportunity to add depth to your fundraising portfolio.
it’s an exciting time to join Sue Ryder and to hit the ground running ideally you will have excellent communication and planning skills and lots of experience in a variety of fundraising settings. You’ll be willing to develop a culture of constructive challenge and support within the team and foster beneficial fundraising relationships within the local community. An eye for detail and boundless energy are essential requirements in order to succeed in the role and progress your career with us.
Sue Ryder provides incredible hospice and neurological care for people facing a frightening, life changing diagnosis. We do whatever we can to be a safety net for our patients and their loved ones at the most difficult time of their lives. We see the person, not the condition.
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Private pension matched at either 3% or 5%
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- DBS clearance paid for
- Free eye tests
- Carers leave policy
- Long service awards
- Life Assurance
- Free 24 hour employee assistance line for advice on work and personal matters
- PeoplePerks discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of £350
- Staff discount of 20% on new goods at shop.sueryder.org
- Travel ticket loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Development opportunities for all
- Subsidised meals
- Free tea and coffee