Full time – 37.5 hours per week
Salary Scale £44,077 to £48,118 – Grade 7b. (It is normal hospice practice to appoint at base of scale).
We are looking to recruit an experienced donor development/direct and database marketing professional who can help us transform individual giving and maximize income from supporter information and data, across a number of fundraising channels and audiences.
You will lead a small but dedicated team of staff (around 10) and volunteers (around 20) to develop and implement donor acquisition, retention and reactivation strategies and campaigns. The team currently raises around £3.5 million and the hospice is looking to grow this to around £4.5 million by 2020.
You will be the donor journey champion with a real passion for detail and for getting donor communications right and reaping the rewards. You will be passionate about the importance of good data, data planning and profiling to best support the process and responsible for driving forward the development of supporter data and all associated strategies and plans to maximise income through the best use of data.
You will also be responsible for overseeing the management of the supporter and donations process which includes thanking supporters and retaining them, the best way you know how.
This role is varied and provides an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven professional to make their mark and lead the team to deliver growth in income from individual supporters whilst reaching out to all people locally who are facing one of the most difficult times in their life, and those who are touched by a life limiting illness.
You will need to have:
- Creative and proven income generating experience through individual giving and or direct marketing.
- First class people and management skills, with the ability to work seamlessly in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- A sound knowledge of CRM systems and profiling data to inform strategy and planning
- An appreciation of the sensitivities of working for a charity that provides end of life care and support.
- Great attention to detail and first class planning skills, in a complex environment.
The post will be based at Saint Francis Hospice, (outer east London) and is full time (37.5 hours per week). The hospice offers great holiday allowance starting at 27 days going up to 33 days and offers a contributory pension as well as other benefits.
Closing Date: 3 July 2015
Interviews: week commencing 13 July 2015