Hours: 37.5 hours
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Band 7 equivalent
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced health care professional to carry overall responsibility for the management of our Support and Wellbeing Service and to lead on service developments that aim to enhance quality of life and increase access to hospice services for individuals with life limiting illness.
Do you have:
- Excellent and inspirational leadership and management skills with the ability to work collaboratively to secure improved outcomes for patients
- The ability to innovate and put patients at the centre of service provision and development
- A passionate belief in individuals’ right to autonomy, self-determination and quality of life
- Extensive clinical experience that will underpin your ability to clinically lead and develop a multi-professional team
- A health related professional qualification and current registration with a professional body
- A current UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for work purposes
All enquiries and any further information regarding the above can be obtained from Carol Evans, Clinical Services Manager. Email Carol.Evans@eastlancshospice.org.uk or call 01254 733439.
Application forms available from Reception on 01254 733400 or, alternatively, download an application form and job description from the East Lancashire Hospice website. Please note that CVs or emailed application forms are not accepted.
Closing date: 17 June 2015