Venue: The Studio, Birmingham
Study day organised by the Neurological Palliative Care and Transition Special Interest Forums of the Association for Palliative Medicine of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Dr Amelia Stockley, Consultant in Palliative Medicine, Helen and Douglas House, Oxford
- Dr Emily Harrop, Consultant in Paediatric Palliative Medicine, Oxford
- Sarah Clemence, Clinical specialist physiotherapist for palliative care patients 16-25 years old
- Professor Rowan Heath, Health Care of Older People, Nottingham
- Dr Camilla Salvestrini, Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Addenbrookes
- Edwina Perkins, Specialist Neuromuscular Care Advisor, Muscular Dystrophy Research Centre, Newcastle