Presented by three highly-regarded organizations, NHPCO, AAHPM and HPNA, the 2018 Virtual Conference “Turning Points: Mastering Transitions in Care” will focus on challenging moments of transition for patients and families, like a shift in care settings or a situation that requires the team to reframe and tap into new approaches or shift perspectives.
Hosted on July 18 – 19, 2018, the 2018 Virtual Conference is one of the most economical and convenient ways to bring high quality education to your team or your office without the expenses associated with a traditional “out of town” conference. Ideal offering for an individual or an entire organization.
The educational line-up for the 2018 Virtual Conference is available online – and online registration for this worthwhile event is open.
Plenary presentations that will be broadcast live from NHPCO:
- Opening Plenary – “Hospice: Intruder or Emissary? One Family’s Experience” with Robin Romm
- Plenary II – “De-Prescribeing: Facilitating a Key Transition Point for Patients and Families” with Mary Lynn McPherson, PharmD, MA, MDE, BCPS, CPE and Shaida Talebreza, MD, FAAHPM, HMDC, AGSF
- Plenary III – A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: Using Communication to Enhance Care Transitions” with Laura Shoemaker, DO, MS
- Closing Plenary – “The Invisible Transitions Inside the Labyrinth of Caregiving” with Debbie Parker Oliver, PhD, MSW
Download the Agenda at a Glance (PDF) to see currently scheduled sessions presented over the two days of the conference.
Provided live via the internet, “Turning Points – Mastering Transitions in Care” will feature:
- Live-streaming plenary speakers
- Webinar-based concurrent sessions
- Video Library
- Unique opportunities for interaction
- CE/CME credit for nurses and physicians (during the live event only)
- Unlimited on-demand access for 3 months after the live event
Register online by June 8 to take advantage of early-bird registration rates! (Of course, normal online registration rates are available after that date.)