Registration is now open for the 2nd Annual Institute for Human Caring Conference.
Personalizing Care in a Transactional World
Monday, November 1, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. EST (8am-12pm PST)
Healthcare and cultural luminaries from across the country will reveal how to better engage communities, improve health equity, boost patient outcomes and save costs.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Three Keys to Personalizing Healthcare
- Why Serious Illness is a Serious Health-Equity Issue
- Medicine Meets Ministry – Engaging Faith Communities to Fill Unmet Needs
- Let’s Get Digital, Digital – Humanizing the EHR
- “From Scratch” – Discovering the Healing Powers of Food, Family and Community
- Whole Person Care in the ICU
- Age-Friendly Work at Providence and Beyond
- Closing Remarks
Learn more about the Providence Institute for Human Caring.