Register to hear Edo Banach, CEO & president of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO), and Jason Banks, vice president of post-acute for Netsmart, share their biggest takeaways from COVID-19 and track the path hospices must follow for success tomorrow.
Don’t miss the opportunity to engage in this interactive conversation with the hospice industry’s most influential leader. Ask questions, gain insight and develop strategies to confidently chart a successful post-COVID-19 plan for your organization.
Offered on Thursday, September 17, at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
- How delivery of care will be reformed
- How hospice will interact with Medicare Advantage and palliative care
- Role of technology today and tomorrow
- How to protect employee health
- Impact of future regulation and upcoming election