The latest issue of the ChiPPS pediatric e-journal, Issue #49, offers a collection of articles that explore selected issues related to perinatal and neonatal palliative/hospice care of children and their families. Download the PDF free of charge.
Articles included in this issue:
• Going through the Grits by Scott Newport
• A Cradling Song by Rev. John Bell
• Liliana’s Story by Laura Wotta, Liliana’s mother
• A Story of HoPE by Charity’s Mom and Dad
• Finding a Way when There Seemed to be no Way: The Journey to Palliative Care for Our Son, Silas by Courtney Fields Connelly, M.Ed., Silas’ mother
• Caring for Families Experiencing Perinatal Loss by Mellisa Reeves
• Pearls from Parents by Sue Steen, RN, MS
• Perinatal Palliative Care: Two Decades of Exponential Growth by Amy Kuebelbeck
• The Devil is in the Details: Implementing an Integrated Perinatal Palliative Care Process by Suzanne S. Toce, MD
• Suncoast Hospice | Empath Health Perinatal Loss Service by Susan Finkelstein, RN, MAS, and Stacy Orloff, Ed.D., LCSW, ACHP-SW
• Neonatal Pharmacokinetic Considerations by Melissa Hunt, Pharm.D.
• The Post-Mortem Conference Following the Death of a Fetus or Neonate: A Step to Closure by Marilyn A. Fisher, M.D., M.S.
• Perinatal Palliative Care/Hospice-Related Resources – Compiled by Ann Fitzsimons, BS, MBA
• Readers’ Corners by Suzanne S. Toce, MD
• Trends in Pediatric Palliative Care Citation List and Commentary, 2017, #10 – From the PedPalASCNET
Visit the archive page of the ChiPPS e-journal.