Salary: Up to £55,000 per year (pro rata if part-time)
Hours: Flexible 4– 5 days per week, based on an average of 30 – 37.5 hours per week, which will include un-social and irregular hours.
Based: Windsor, Berkshire
Thames Hospice provides specialist palliative care for adults in East Berkshire and South Buckinghamshire and has an excellent reputation for providing outstanding end of life care and support.
Our highly skilled medical team work with the patient and their families to develop a complete programme of care tailored to their individual needs.
Our services include nursing and medical care in our hospice at Windsor, Community Therapy Unit in Ascot and in patients’ homes, as well as practical and emotional support.
With leadership responsibility for our challenging fundraising income strategy, our new Director of Fundraising and Marketing will help us ensure we can continue to deliver these vital services to our local community. They will also participate in and contribute to the strategic management of the Hospice as part of the Senior Management Team.We are looking for someone who has significant experience of managing individual giving fundraising programmes, marketing and/or PR areas, which can demonstrate the following:
- Making a significant impact on performance and income.
- Developing and promoting awareness of an organisation.
- Delivery of targets as per an agreed strategy/action plan.
- Knowledge and experience of digital channels for use in Fundraising and Marketing.
- Knowledge of the legislation and regulations relating to Fundraising and associated activities.
For further information and a recruitment pack, please visit our website.
Closing date for applications: 9am, 20 April 2015