Do your clinical skills need an infusion?
At NHPCO’s upcoming 2019 Interdisciplinary Conference in Orlando, Florida (November 4 – 6, with preconference Nov. 2 – 3), the education planning committee has raised the bar on the level of clinical practice education. There are two educational tracks that are offering an advanced level of learning opportunities.
In developing the Community-Based Palliative Care track, conference planners move from program development to pharmalogical aspects of care. Among our Medical Care topics, attendees will find a focus on palliation. Both tracks will help you and your team prepare for our increasingly diverse patient diagnoses.
Preconference seminars with a clinical focus, offered on November 2 and 3, include:
- Community-Based Palliative Care: Beyond the Business Case – Operationalizing and Sustaining
- Serious Illness Communications Skills Training
- CannaBLISS or CannABYSS: What Every Hospice/Palliative Care Professional Needs to Know About Cannabis
- Demystifying Prognosis, Medication Relatedness and Coverage
- Collaborative Interdisciplinary Care for Pediatric Patients: Interactive Case Discussions
Additional educational tracks during the main conference:
- Interdisciplinary Team Leadership
- Supportive Care
Learn more about IDC19 content, keynotes, and activities.
The conference host hotel is the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center.
Online registration at the advanced rate is available through October 8, 2019.